Kintsugi Sushi Bar, coming soon to North Market Bridge Park
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- The forthcoming North Market Bridge Park announced four new vendors to its lineup: Bubbles The Tea & Juice Company, Kintsugi Sushi Bar, The Little Kitchen (plant-based eats), and Pasta Ditoni’s.
- Platform Beer Co. has launched its own in-house wing restaurant, PBC Wing Co., serving air-fried wings, vegan chicken, and sides.
- Drink Up Columbus reports that Derive Brewing has taken over the SIP Local space at 2808 N. High St. in Clintonville (in the Lucky’s plaza). The former gypsy brewers have teamed up with the owners of Local Cantina to create it as Derive Brewing Craft Beer & Kitchen.
- Starting Wednesday, Sept. 9, SuperChef’s Breakfast & More has committed to offering free breakfast for students Wednesday and Thursday mornings, 8:30-10:30 a.m., from its downtown location. Read more about it here!
- The city of Columbus is launching an expanded outdoor dining program that lets restaurant owners apply to use sidewalks and parking spots. Owners that are approved could use the spaces through Oct. 31.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.